Donating to Sassy Caps
Sassy Caps is now an official 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, recognized by the IRS as a charitable institution. That means any money donated is 100% tax deductible. If you would like to contribute to Sassy Caps, please click the button below.
Shopping with Sass!
Sassy Caps is now registered with Amazon Smile – a program that donates a small portion of all of your purchases to a charity that you choose. Click here to get started!
Other ways to Spread the Sass
Making caps not your thing? Here are some other ways you can get involved:
- Donate yarn or material to others.
- Make connections with treatment centers and deliver caps that others make.
- Download this form letter & solicit yarn donations from sellers in your area (make sure you post about any donations you receive on our Facebook page to give some free advertising to the donor as a thank you).
- Advertise the Sassy Caps mission at local yarn or craft stores & organize groups to participate. You can use this downloadable Sassy Caps brochure (print on both sides of the page before folding)
- Like us on Facebook and share what we do with your friends.
Whatever part you play, we are grateful for your time, talents, and generous spirit! Thanks for being a part of something that means so much to us!
Show your Sass with T-Shirts
Coming soon – ways to order a “Sassy Caps” t-shirt!
Sassy Caps has a team in the 2017 Relay for Life in Statesville. Check here for information about fundraising events in the community. Or contact us about any fundraising activities in your area & we will post them here.